The Mjøsa region in winter is a truly special experience! Soft colours, trees dressed in frost, a white landscape with snow-covered barns and hills. Warm lights shining from the windows of the many beautiful manor farms. Magic is the word…!
Stay in beautiful, historic surroundings at one of Mjøsa’s manor farms; the vibrant Sveinhaug, stately Hoel, elegant Staur or charming Lier and Bryhni.
Attractions and places of interest
A wealth of attractions await. On offer are:
- Dog sledding
- Sleigh rides, with food and drink around the campfire
- Guided aquavit distillery tour
- Story-telling at one of the manor farms
- Wine or aquavit tasting experiences
- Skiing on Mjøsa or cross-country with guide
- Alpine skiing / ski lessons
Join us on a slow journey. As our guest, you will have time to relax and enjoy the tranquillity and wonderful atmosphere of the places you visit. We offer trips tailored to suit your or your clients’ needs – for the day or with overnight stays.
Please contact Infoteket for details and price offers.