We invite you on a kayak tour in the middle of a beautiful cultural landscape, on lake Mjøsa. You will find tranquillity and moments of genuine rural bliss. The rolling, open landscape, allows you to explore nature with all senses while you glide quietly from one memorable moment to the next. Basic padling skills required.
– Transport to Tingnes
– Introduction to kayak paddling after which we cross over to Helgøya.
– Lunch by the lime kilns on Helgøya, a cultural heritage site; then return to Tingnes.
– Evening meal in Tingnes. Accommodation at Hoel Farm.
– The kayak trip continues north.
– Lunch in the open, and visit to the petroglyphs and ruins of the Mjøskastellet
– Accommodation and evening meal at the farm Stokke nedre.
– Transport to Gjøvik. Kayaking from Gjøvik towards Kapp.
– Lunch at Evjua Strandpark.
– Crossing Lake Mjøsa to Atlungstad Brenneri, Stange by boat. Accommodation in Stange.
– Departure day.